*Fall Cycle 2021 is here. Click below to schedule a consultation to book your slot and get early bird price of $250 for 8 sessions (expires August 14, 2021) ! 8 slots left *Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation
Do you have a mountain of tasks and unfinished projects that you keep avoiding and procrastinating? It can be very difficult to navigate ADHD or time anxiety during this pandemic. You don’t have to be alone. In our three months ADHD online coaching group, we’re here to help you keep you accountable so you can get things done. Our group is designed to help you by providing organization and coping strategies and resources so you are not overwhelmed. It is a safe space to find the connection and motivation you need because it takes a community.
You are not alone. It takes a community.
Joining a group is a great way to dip your toes into the water if you’re not ready for the commitment of ongoing individual therapy/coaching and learn from others who are struggling with similar issues including time management, organizing, perfectionism, overwhelm, and shutdowns.
The group will meet once a week for twelve (12) sessions. Group agenda is structured and will focus on one of the following topics per week:
- Skill Building: We teach you specific tools to help manage your ADHD brain. Let us provide the skills or executive functions (mental skills like planning or self-control) you lack. Skills we learn include uncovering repeating unhealthy patterns of behavior and how to break them, goal setting, weekly planning, creating structure, and more.
- Skill Building: We teach you specific tools to help manage your ADHD brain.
- Behavior Chains– uncover recurring unhealthy patterns of behavior.
- Time tracking – better estimate and be mindful of your time blindness
- Prioritization – for those who think everything is important and a crisis! We identify which one’s important and which task can wait.
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Planning – it is time to plan for the future so things don’t slip through the cracks.
- Reset Routine– Those with ADHD report 100% relapse rate. Learn how we can beat and rise up when we’ve fallen short.
- One session focused on the impact of ADHD and Anxiety: This is where we get peer support and discuss how ADHD affects anxiety. We aim to validate, not invalidate.
Group will have a maximum of ten (10) members only.
Who is this group for? Adults with ADHD or those that have ADHD traits and are struggling in life. You do not need to have an actual diagnosis to be in this group.
The total package fee for twelve (8) sessions is $277 (non-refundable). Early bird price is $250 (expires August 14, 2021) .
It’s an investment in your self-growth and making your life better vs continuing to pay for your ADHD tax (late payments, being late, disappointing friends, avoiding important tasks- how much does that cost you in total $$?)
Where: Zoom sessions only.
When: Sessions start from October 4, 2021- November 29, 2021. Every Monday at 5 pm EST.
Remember, you’re not alone. It is time to connect and be the best version of yourself.
Oct. 4, 2021
Oct. 11, 2021
Oct. 18, 2021
Oct. 25, 201
Nov. 1, 2021
Nov. 8, 2021
Nov. 15, 2021
Nov. 22, 2021
Meet your Group Facilitator
Kristin McMahon is a psychotherapist with experience working with ADHD populations in mental health outpatient clinic settings helping them with executive functions skills like manage distractibility and organization. She earned her Masters in Counseling at Holy Family University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is certified in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and is looking forward to weaving CBT and behavior tools into the ADHD coaching process.
“I didn’t realize how much I needed this group until I joined it this year in the midst of the quarantine. I used to think my ADHD behavior was just an accumulation of my bad habits and I used to reprimand myself every time I struggled to get work done. It got especially worse during the quarantine when no one, but I, could hold myself accountable in my daily tasks. Now, after being in this group, I no longer panic or put myself down since I know now that what I experience is just a symptom of ADHD and there are tools available for me to face any challenges along the way. Although my road to recovery might be a long one, I’m glad that I’m finally on the right path.”
“The most important thing I took from this group was how important it is to be able to share even the most minor aspects of ADHD and have people understand and validate you. And it is just important to see your same issues and quirks in other people, as it makes you feel much less alone.”
* Register now to secure your slot for our Fall 2021 Group and take advantage of our Early Bird Price
. $277 now $250 for eight (8) sessions package of Smash Group. Early bird expires October 14, 2021. 8 Slots Left*
Interested applicants must schedule a free consultation interview before they are admitted to group.Click Here to Schedule a Free Consultation